Sagging skin is a major concern for many of our customers, it happens due to aging. As you age the collagen and elastin structure of the skin loses elasticity which causes sagging. Lifestyle and other factors like harmful radiation from the sun, smoking, eating unhealthy processed food, obesity and use of harsh chemicals on your skin all contribute to saggingskin. While there are several cosmetic and surgical procedures available in the market they can be expensive and painful and aren't natural, so you don't know the side effects. The best option to treat sagging skin naturally is to eat a diet high in fruit and veggies, stay fit, try facial exercises and to try these simple all natural home made remedies that’ll help tighten your skin naturally:
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes can be an effective astringent toning up the saggingskin on the face and neck. Apply a thin coat of tomato juice on your face and leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. It will tighten the skin, and leave your skin hydrated,
3. Sweet Almond Oil: Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E, and is known to contain skin tightening properties. It is also a very strong antioxidant and can repair as well as renew the skin tissues. Good news...our Neem Healing Oil is loaded with Sweet Almond Oil as well as several other anti-aging and anti-sagging natural oils.
4. Cucumber and Avocado: Cucumber is widely known for its anti aging properties and is used in the cosmetic industry. It is also very effective in tightening skin pores and nourishing the skin. Cucumber can also be used as an exfoliator, as it removed dead and tanned skin. Avocado is known as a great moisturizer and a mixture of these two ingredients can do wonders for your saggingskin. Blend one cup of chopped avocado with cucumber and apply it as a mask on your face and neck. Leave it for few minutes and wash it off. You can also just apply the juice of cucumbers on your face and neck as a mask, let it sit for 10-15 mins and rinse it off - due this three times a week.
5. Fuller's Earth or Multani Mitti stimulates blood circulation and tightens skin. Mix Fuller's Earth powder with Sandalwood and Rose water and apply to face as a mask or use our Multan Acne Face Mask , which contains Fuller's Earth as well as Rhassoul and Bentonite Clay for multi skin healing purposes.
6. Baking Soda: Using Baking soda paste, (baking soda with water) as a scrub and tightener. Baking soda is an alkaline substance that tightens the pores, softens the skin and moisturizes it. Before trying this, apply a small portion of it on your elbow to see that there’s no allergic reaction.